Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_3_] Steve B[_3_] is offline

Default Washing Machine "walks" several feet

It is a rare thread on ahr that doesn't wander from the
original topic
if it goes on long enough. There are several old-timers on
the ng, well
informed and helpful but most of whom spout off now and
then. We take
turns at being offensive on some issue ) Stormin's
suggestion was a
long way from being "disgraceful". We get most emotional
about
top/bottom posting....certain damnation! )

I personally get offended by ootsie cutesie replies that have nothing to do
with the subject, are top posted followed by religious propaganda, and then
include hundreds of lines of dialogue.

But that's me.

"Thread drift" happens. And it usually happens for two reasons. One, the
question has been answered six times, and two, this is the same as a
conversation, and not a structured debate.

HTH

Steve