Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT break in oil for a new car

Oren wrote:
On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 20:24:34 -0600, AZ Nomad
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 18:34:33 -0500, Metspitzer wrote:
Do new cars still come with break in oil? Did they ever? I have
always heard that the oil that came with a new car should be changed
sooner.
I just checked the owners manual of a new Honda and found no special
instructions for the first oil change.

If you're bright enough to know this is off topic, why the **** aren't
you bright enough to locate rec.autos.tech?

Does that group offer support for the Yugo?!*

Last I looked the Yugo group was missing from servers...

*
http://www.caradvice.com.au/wp-conte...px-go_yugo.jpg

No wonder Yugo went under, the darn steering wheel's on the wrong side!

TDD