Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

Default New use for my Wixey digital angle guage

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:38:23 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Your tree is that straight? *No taper? ;-)

Tree is artificial and I took the measurement from the
middle where there is no taper that I can detect.

Ah, so it really is just another stick of lumber. ;-)

Oh, no angel. Please, we're a family of two - one atheist
one agnostic. Secular Christmas stuff only. We like
the bright lights and gifts.

I have no issue with your choices. one agnostic one Christian who
also like the pagan aspects of Christmas