Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Washing Machine "walks" several feet

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

Smarty wrote:

To Stormin Mormon, who takes a useful forum and transforms it into
his own personal platform for spewing religious material, I can only
say that hijacking these forum threads with your own personal agenda
is a selfish, very inconsiderate act. Your posts are a disgrace to
whatever religion you claim to represent.

Stormin Mormon had been hanging around here for years. I've seen him
reply to threads asking a religous question, but never has he hijacked
a thread for his purposes. Your resposne servers your purpose, just
as you accused SM of doing.

Is it SM or S&M ???

just curious...

The washing machine in question needed a replacement spring to
restore balance to the tub suspension. The suggestion was thankfully
provided on another forum where the inquiry was not re-directed by
nonsense.

Perhaps you should go there in the future with your questions.