Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Washing Machine "walks" several feet

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

Thanks, Ed. I thought I remembered making some replies, but
sure hope I havn't hijacked any threads. Of course, many
will say that my screen name and signature box do that
(hijacking) for me.

You hijack *every* thread by top-posting, Chris. And that "manual"
quoting style you use when you interleave your responses, is god-awful
(pardon the expression.) Why not have a friend come over and show you
how to use your newsreader?

As far as god goes, injecting him into an occasional thread is less
annoying to me than the rabid right-wingers who can twist any thread
whatsoever into a platform for spewing their venomous ignorance.