Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Washing Machine "walks" several feet

Smarty wrote:

To Stormin Mormon, who takes a useful forum and transforms it into his
own personal platform for spewing religious material, I can only say
that hijacking these forum threads with your own personal agenda is a
selfish, very inconsiderate act. Your posts are a disgrace to whatever
religion you claim to represent.

Stormin Mormon had been hanging around here for years. I've seen him reply
to threads asking a religous question, but never has he hijacked a thread
for his purposes. Your resposne servers your purpose, just as you accused
SM of doing.

The washing machine in question needed a replacement spring to restore
balance to the tub suspension. The suggestion was thankfully provided
on another forum where the inquiry was not re-directed by nonsense.

Perhaps you should go there in the future with your questions.