Posted to alt.home.repair
Smarty Smarty is offline

Default Washing Machine "walks" several feet

G. Morgan wrote:

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 14:16:58 -0600, Red Green
wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in

:

Try scripture study and having family home evenings.

Incidentally, you don't yell that kind of thing "to" each
other, you yell "at" each other.

Must be a "take everything serious" day over there.

He's mad the United States Patent and Trademark Office won't allow him
and his ilk to register "Mormon" as a trademark.

"Hey, it's in the scriptures, the revised 2009 ones too!", say's the
Latter Day Lawyer.

And what's with these "Scientologist's", copy-writing all their "holy"
texts?

Me-think these are businesses, not churches. Why do "churches" of any
sort get to be tax-exempt?

Why does God need money?

Me-think relegion has ruined people's perception of "God", and has
caused nothing but violence and strife here on Earth. It always has.

I don't need your church to have a relationship with God. Do I?

As I submitted the original post on this thread asking for help
regarding my washing machine, I would like to thank those of you who
provided helpful replies.

To Stormin Mormon, who takes a useful forum and transforms it into his
own personal platform for spewing religious material, I can only say
that hijacking these forum threads with your own personal agenda is a
selfish, very inconsiderate act. Your posts are a disgrace to whatever
religion you claim to represent.

The washing machine in question needed a replacement spring to restore
balance to the tub suspension. The suggestion was thankfully provided
on another forum where the inquiry was not re-directed by nonsense.