Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Finished dining room table and chairs

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 11:56:58 -0800, the infamous "Vic Baron"
scrawled the following:

"Nonny" wrote in message

That is one fine table and chairs. Were they done from plans or something
you designed yourself? The finished product should last forever; it seems
very sturdy. Congratulations.

Thank you! My design - sort of a compilation of various things I've seen
that pleased my eye.

Yeah, nice work, Vic.

P.S: Just to get you thinking, I cringed when I saw the glass, though,
as I remembered several times that guests had slipped with the
casserole dish. Had our tabletop been glass, it dinner would have been
on the floor, covered in shards each time. Good luck with yours!

--
This episode raises disturbing questions about scientific standards,
at least in highly political areas such as global warming. Still,