Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Vic Baron Vic Baron is offline

Default Finished dining room table and chairs

"Nonny" wrote in message

"Vic Baron" wrote in message
Just finished - decided I needed a new table and chairs for myself. Table
is
44x60 made from 8/4 red oak with a mahogany urethane finish. Glass is
3/8"
smoked plate.

Have never built a chair before - what an experience! And lots of fun -
got
to use lot of tools I normally don't, like a spokeshave and bullnose
planes.

All in all a rewarding, fun and learning experience.

Vic

--
There are 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary and those who
don't

That is one fine table and chairs. Were they done from plans or something
you designed yourself? The finished product should last forever; it seems
very sturdy. Congratulations.

--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.

Thank you! My design - sort of a compilation of various things I've seen
that pleased my eye.