Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Vic Baron Vic Baron is offline

Default Finished dining room table and chairs

Just finished - decided I needed a new table and chairs for myself. Table is
44x60 made from 8/4 red oak with a mahogany urethane finish. Glass is 3/8"
smoked plate.

Have never built a chair before - what an experience! And lots of fun - got
to use lot of tools I normally don't, like a spokeshave and bullnose
planes.

All in all a rewarding, fun and learning experience.

Vic

--
There are 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary and those who
don't

Attached Thumbnails
Finished dining room table and chairs-001-jpg  Finished dining room table and chairs-003-jpg  Finished dining room table and chairs-010-jpg  Finished dining room table and chairs-014-jpg  Finished dining room table and chairs-015-jpg

Finished dining room table and chairs-017-jpg