Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Chrysler engines

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

-snip-

Over the past 48 years, I've owned many different brands of car, but never
anything from Chrysler. Nor will I ever. I still don't like their style.

Oh man you missed a couple of goodies-- I had '66 Dart from 76-84 &
replaced it with a 84 Reliant from 84-'01.

I liked the Reliant so much I tried to find another Chrysler product-
but they had already dropped the K line and had nothing to offer. Ford
and Chevy have split my business since 95.['95 Taurus, '01 Impala- and
a '10 Focus]

Jim