Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rethinking "Made in China"

On 2009-12-18,
wrote:

Jeep made a cab-over pickup, which was pretty interesting.

Yes! In fact, there's one for sale jes a few blocks from that VW
bus/pickup I mentioned. The guy has had it up for sale since I moved
here 2 yrs ago. I'm becoming more and more curious as to why it has
never sold, this being major jeep country (CO Rockies @ 8K ft!).
Price too high? Mech problems? I'd even consider buying it, it being
so downright funky and rare. I should call him one of these days.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep_Forward_Control

nb

They weren't such great vehicles. I am not sure they had 4wd, either.
Basically a CJ with a lot of extra weight on it.

They were available with 4 wheel drive. I know a guy used to try to
plow snow with one. 6 foot blade, and still not enough power. Lots of
traction though- - - .