Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
basilisk[_2_] basilisk[_2_] is offline

Default Home Depot 1/4" Lag Screw

"jaymelone" wrote in message
roups.com...
jaymelone had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...ew-412326-.htm
:
Guys, just like you wouldn't buy a water heater from Home Depot, I
wouldn't recommend their hardware, either. The quality is sub-standard and
pricing is through the roof.

I'm opening a site online where you'll be able to find any fastener in any
material for any job. We'll also have some pretty cool features to help
you plan your projects and buy the right stuff, and the right amount, too!
We'll even help you contractors out there engage with and grow your
customer base. We have a lot in the works.

I have an immediate need for 5 beryllium copper, 1" x 16"
allen head capscrews, 8tpi, with left hand,
double lead buttress threads, polished to a surface finish of
50nm and having a total indicated runout of .0002" and
some plastic wing nuts for same.

basilisk