Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default Home Depot 1/4" Lag Screw

jaymelone the worthless SPAMMER wrote:
jaymelone had written this in response to
[ snip sucko spammers ]

Guys, just like you wouldn't buy a water heater from Home Depot, I
wouldn't recommend their hardware, either. The quality is
sub-standard and pricing is through the roof.

I'm opening a site online where you'll be able to find any fastener
in any material for any job. We'll also have some pretty cool
features to help you plan your projects and buy the right stuff, and
the right amount, too! We'll even help you contractors out there
engage with and grow your customer base. We have a lot in the works.

I'll write up a new post once the site is up and give you all the
address. I'd even appreciate a few of you helping me test the site
out. I'll definitely make it worth your while.

You're not only a SPAMMING shill for the SUCKO company, you're now going to
further SPAM this group with your own SPAM?

Do us all a favor and go play in the freeway.

Jon