Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Default Volkswagens (was Rethinking "Made in China")

Mine were 1974 Dodge Dart, 1980 Dodge van "green one", and
1979 Dodge van "white one". Think the next was 1985 "white
two". After my first Dodge, I swore I'd never buy another.
Three more Dodges later, I've succeeded. Now have two
Chevrolet products that I drive.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Having owned four Chryslers (three with V8-318, and one
with
slant 6-215 CED engine) I nominate them for the POS
category, also.

Our '02 Chrysler 300M has done 95K miles and has been very
reliable. Our
'96 Dodge Stratus ES (Mitsu****ty engine), however, was a
whole 'nother
story.