Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Default Volkswagens (was Rethinking "Made in China")

JC Whitney was also known to mess up orders, and be
completely unresponsive about repairing the mess up. Just
one man's experience.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote
in message ...

There was a gas heater option for one that came out a few
years after
mine, but it was for a top of the line VW sedan, as I
recall. If I'd
heard of a heater option for my '71, I sure as the dickens
would have
gotten it. grin

I think I saw them in the J C Whitney auto parts catalog
years ago.
Those guys carried everything in the world for vehicles back
then.

TDD