Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
krw[_5_] krw[_5_] is offline

Default Home Depot 1/4" Lag Screw

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 08:43:56 -0600, Red Green
wrote:

krw wrote in
:

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:44:49 -0600, Red Green
wrote:

" wrote in
:

On Dec 16, 10:54*am, "CW" wrote:
"Existential Angst" wrote in message

. Even the parking at HD is ill-thought out.
--

That varies from store to store. The one closest to me is quite
good as f
or
layout. What is a PIA is that parking spaces have been getting
smaller an
smaller.When you pull in to a parking spot, in a Subaru Impreza,
and have
be careful not to hit the car next to you with your door as you get
out, it's getting a bit tight. The spacing between rows is getting
smaller too
.
In my F250, I have to park out in "no mans land". I can see the day
when
it
will be impractical to park anything larger than a motorized
skateboard.

That also varies from store to store (they don't always own the
buildings or the land). When I lived in VT I rarely went into the
WallyWorld because the lot was crazy. HD shared the same lot but
that end wasn't as busy so was less of a human obstacle course.
Stores in NE OH had no such problems, nor do the ones here in AL.

HD shared the same lot

Sounds like Williston VT.

Is there another HD in VT? Didn't the Rutland HD close?

Would you like me to drive from NC to find out for you or do you want
Keithw to go from AL to check?

KeithW and krw are the same person. Well, as much as anyone at home
and work can be the same. ;-)

Store locator tab, nahhhhhh...

Too easy.