Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Default Rethinking "Made in China"

I doubt that reading high would last for ten years.
Eventually, some meter reader would perform actual reading,
and that would be the end of the schtick.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"LDosser"
wrote in message

PGE recently replaced our analog meter with a digital one.
So far it does
not 'phone home' to me and I only look at it when taking out
the trash, but
the odd thing is my usage dropped by about ten percent since
they put it in.
No changes at all in appliances or usage. I'm becoming very
suspicious that
a faulty analog meter or reader's eyeballs have been
charging me an extra
ten percent for years.