Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Nonny Nonny is offline

Default Rethinking "Made in China"

On the bright side, lawyers fly too.

The old V-tail is a good airplane but you can't overcome
perception so
the went conventional.

It is my vague recollection that the V-tail was one of the early
civilian planes to have a flush riveted wing and was very "clean."
As a result, an inattentive pilot would be flying along and get
into a very shallow dive. Before he got any shuddering, noise or
other indication of speed, he would have far exceeded the "do not
exceed" speed of the airframe. Eventually, he'd notice that he
was going like a bat out of h*ll, and would pull back
instinctively on the stick. The wings would be instantly
overloaded and he'd look up to see them fluttering away.

This is just a recollection from my own flying lesson days, and I
can't say that I can vouch for the source.

--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.