Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default Rethinking "Made in China"

Jules wrote:

I've had a major hankering after a first-generation Celica for a few
months... I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

I don't know which generation was which year, but when I came to the US
from Australia at the end of 1977, I saw Celicas that looked
considerably different from - and inferior to -- the ones I had been
seeing in Australia for the past year or two. The internals might have
been the same, but I much preferred the styling of the Australian ones.

Perce