Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Volkswagens (was Rethinking "Made in China")

Robatoy wrote:
On Dec 17, 6:17 pm, Swingman wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
I once met a beautiful French woman. I was fascinated by her
beauty...till I saw the hairy armpits and legs and smelled the
Gauloises on her clothes.

Early 70's Germany, bathes taken once a week, maybe; German nightclub in
the dead of winter, dancing, everyone wearing wool, deodorant apparently
an "American thing" ...

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Sounds like you were around Garmisch Partenkirchen/Mittemwalt
(Eibsee) area.

Between Regensburg and Nurnberg, lived in Darshofen. Battery in
Hohenfels, Battalion HQ in Grafenwoehr ... winter training/R&R in
Garmisch, tough duty, that!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08