Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Volkswagens (was Rethinking "Made in China")

On 2009-12-17, Swingman wrote:

Apparently over your head also ...

.....as is the overwhelming contradictory feedback in this thread to
your premise that vee-dubs are reliable.

I'll concede that VW has a lot of great things going for it. I'd even
consider buying one, again. I'd like to try the later model turbo
diesels if diesel fuel in the US would stabalize. But, your zealotry
for all things Euro is just plain wrong and does not reflect my real
world experiences with all brands, worldwide. VW is no more reliable
than MANY other brands I've owned and, in fact, doesn't even rate in the
top five.

You can resort to name calling or you can discuss in a rational
discourse. The former is grounds for dismissal

nb