Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Rethinking "Made in China"

notbob wrote:
On 2009-12-17, Swingman wrote:

Over 60 years ago one of the most reliable and efficient automobiles
known to mankind, and to this day the best selling car in history, hit
the ground running ... the "Volkswagen".

Complete and total bull****! As a mechanic who has owned more than
one VW, don't even bother with trying to convince me of VW's
reliability. A good practical design (bug) yes. Reliable? Please.
My first bug, the engine trashed itself at a mere 45mph. The brakes
locked up by themselves.

Sounds more like the guy who sold it to you saw a chump coming and you
simply proved he was right.

Not as sad as your total failure at exercising common sense.

Moi? ...lol. Don't look now, nutbob, but your little personal anecdote
above tells that tale about you.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08