Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Emerson Electric

On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 16:16:02 -0600, Yooper
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Have you heard the one about the gang-bangers at the desert pistol

range? That one was far more
imaginative. d8-)

I think my favorite was his snow camping at minus 60 deg. I was born
up here, been here 62 years, and it's never hit -60.

Never figured wind chill eh? -30 with a nice nippy 30mph breeze
blowing through the pines, eh?

Btw...in still air...

"The lowest temperature in Michigan, -51°, was recorded on February 9,
1934 at Vanderbilt."

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost