Posted to alt.home.repair
BRUCE BRUCE is offline

Default Rethinking "Made in China"

Poisoning our pets and kids with their intentional addition of melamine
to baby formula, dog food, cereal and milk.

STILL putting dangerous levels (as if there is a "safe" level) of lead
paint on most of the toys they export.

Chinese drywall was fun too. Everything from electrical appliances to
baby furniture, blankets clothing and teething rings are constantly
being recalled, but I guess you're right. They unfairly get a bad
reputation. We should just man up and buy their dangerous goods. What
the hell, we all gotta die from something right?

And lets not forget that we lost 2 million jobs to China during the Bush
years.