Posted to misc.consumers.house
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

Default Gutter repair, covers, Ned Stevens, New England Gutter Kings

In article , (Jonathan Kamens) wrote:
I'm hoping that someone out there who knows more than I about
rain gutters, who has done work on their own gutters similar
to what I'm considering, or who has used one of the companies

I know on my gutters its almost impossible for them to go bad. Its almost
impossible to fix them without redoing the roofing. I had to break the bond
on one so I could tilt the gutter in the other direction, now its not properly
mated and I got some make shift material to catch the rain.
I think you need a third opinion by a person qualified, not
necessarily a company.

greg