Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ivan Vegvary[_2_] Ivan Vegvary[_2_] is offline

Default How to pay too much for grease

Yes, I did mean to write $89. Keep in mind that it had to be 'food safe'.
Posts further down, along with yours give me some good alternatives than my
'small appliance' repair depot.

Thanks,
Ivan Vegvary

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Did you write $89? You can buy a new appliance for that
much. Or a full pound of axle grease at Napa, and still have
$80 left over to gas up the truck on the way home.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ivan Vegvary" wrote in message

Steve, what do you use for lube and where do you buy it?
I was fixing my wife's kitchen mixer and my local fix-it
dealer (Milwaukee,
Rigid tools etc.) wanted $ 89 for a small plastic pouch of
grease. Barely
enough for one tool. Couldn't find anything else in the
little time
available (SWMBO needed to use the mixer) so I repacked it
with the old
grease.

Ivan Vegvary