Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules[_2_] Jules[_2_] is offline

Default Class? Class?

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:43:17 -0800, Jon Danniken wrote:

Jules wrote:
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:02:38 -0800, Steve B wrote:

My spelcheckr is stuck in French, and that is the only language it
offers on the drop down. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Telling folk the OS, application and sellchecker that you use would be
useful, you know...

You mean there is more than one spellchecker application? ;-

Well, there's certainly a choice of spell-checking back ends under Linux,
and different apps can be configured to use different ones - so yes,
quoting the exact configuration is important. Windows is doubtless less
flexible, but the OP didn't originally say that they were using Windows
(they presumably have now, given the number of posts about Office 2007!)

.... which reminds me, I really must fix spell-checking in Openoffice; it
broke in an upgrade about 6 months ago and I've not got around to
fixing it yet :-)

cheers

Jules