Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default On "Smart" power meters

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 03:09:08 -0800 (PST), wrote
Re On "Smart" power meters:

However for the companies making the meters, the lobbyist giving
Congress gifts, it's a field day. And the environmentalist kooks
will get to feel good that they are saving the planet, regardless of
whether it amounts to anything other than billions wasted. As for
me, I'm with the guy that said what we should be doing is building
nuclear power plants. I was recently in China. While we're here
screwing our economy, they are busy industrializing at a frightening
pace. I came away with the 2 key thoughts:

1 - The cold war is over, we won and they are rapidly on the path
toward freedom and capitalism.

....and prosperty, while we race to the bottom.