Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Dual Saw -- anyone use one?

On Dec 15, 10:11*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Dec 15, 2:38 pm, "Steve B" wrote:

You can count me in as a viewer of InfomercialBusters, just like
MythBusters. Could be some interesting ****.

To what end? *There's no argument that the majority of the stuff you
find on infomercials is targeted at insomniacs that are awake in the
middle of the night and buying something, anything!, lets them feel
like they're doing something useful. *But "debunking" an infomercial
is an exercise in futility. *Watching an infomercial is a waste of
time, and MythBusting them would be an even bigger waste.

The angst-ridden one seems to believe that we should be living in a
perfect world, and he can fix this one if only people will listen to
him. *That way lies madness.

Everything should be taken with a grain of salt. *Getting upset about
the inequity of a _commercial_ seems pretty low on the list of things
to get upset about. *At least for sane people.

So, are you saying that before I have a thought or take any action in my
life, I should run it by you first? *Is that what you are saying, Sparky?

Not at all. You are of course well able to choose how you spend your
time. Please feel free to start your infomercial MythBusting dweeb
site. I'm sure watching programs in the wee hours of the morning that
you know are selling to suckers, and then investigating, debunking the
claims, and posting the results, will improve your life immeasurably.