Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Dual Saw -- anyone use one?

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:35:01 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message

I guess Sham-Wows are in the middle?

They are actually good product, especially when you get them at half the
price at Ocean State Job Lot. I'm sure a store near you has them too.

Can they really suck up Coke off the floor under a piece of carpet?
Through the carpet, and leave the underside bone-dry, like in the
commercial?

I have a coworker who has a couple of them, and when I asked him that, he
just scowled at me and went back to his Bridgeport.

Thanks,
Rich