David Babcock

Default Window Glazing

Two words.........DAP CRAP

Dave

"MrAoD" wrote in message
Jay Pique writes:

DAGS (excuse me - "Did A Google Search") and found a few threads from
waaay back when. I'm in the process of slathering "33" Glazing onto a
bunch of door windows and I'm damn near ready to smash every ****ing
piece of glass I just pointed. What an absolute disaster.

I feel your pain, my brother. Luckily I've only had to replace a pane

here, a
pane there so my suffering has been as nowt compared to yours . . .

Other's have give excellect tips on working with glazing compound, but you
should consider this (URL'll prolly wrap, so C&P)

http://www.dap.com/retail/retail_det...1&prodhdrid=67

Unlike standard DAP 33 it's a latex, but friends tell me it holds up just

fine.

Best,

Marc