Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default So so day in the shop

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...
I had the midas touch over the weekend. Only it wasn't gold.

Broke four endmills in the CNC mill, on two different parts. Broke the
little hold down clamp on an insert holder. The little combination right
and left hand bolt broke in two. Took an hour to get the remaining part
out. No spares - SURE I've got one someplace. Broke a key off in a lock
leaving the rest of the key inside. Took half an hour to pick it out. The
water cooler on the TIG sprung a serious leak. The high pressure washer
won't build pressure.

Karl

Have you considered taking up a different hobby, like collecting stamps,
maybe? g

--
Ed Huntress