Henry St.Pierre

Default Plunge v Fixed Base Router

Mark Dailey wrote in
igy.com:

I'm not keen on the idea of putting electronics in a rotary tool. I'm
afraid of what the magnetic field from the rotation might do to the
electronic components.

PC borrowed (read stole) ideas from Triton? How embarrassing for
PC...

Mark

Sprog wrote:

That is exactly what the electronics are supposed to do, as more load
is put onto the bit more power is supplied to the router.

Actually Triton took ideas from just about every other router manufacturer
and combined them. How embarrassing for Triton. Triton holds no patents
that I know of, they combined features of other routers and suggestions
from router users.
PC borrowed (read stole) is a bunch of bull****.
Hank