Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default O/T: With All The Other...........

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 01:01:38 -0500, the infamous "Lee Michaels"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 17:28:33 -0600, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

BTDT, #9 doesn't happen. (I can't get a valid formatting.)

http://tokiwa.qee.jp/EN/Fat32Formatter/index.html

Free ... worth a shot?

Definitely. DLed, unzipped, tried...
First it said "Partition Collappsed"[sic]
Then it told me to initialize the drive. I did.
Then I selected the entire drive area and tried
formatting: "Failed to determine drive", both
with and without the Quick Format selected.

Drat, it's unusable.

--

Count your blessings.

At least it is not full of sulphuric acid and will not corrode your
house/computer/etc.

Like chinese drywall.

True! But I believe my luck is changing. This came via email this
morning and I'm feeling so blessed!

--snip--
Our Ref: FGN /00XX/ABJ
Your Ref:....................

Good Day.

This is to officially inform you that(ATM Card Number;
4278763100030014)
has been accredited with your favor.Your Personal Identification
Number is 822. The ATM Card Value is $6.8MILLION USD. The Office of
the Presidency,The Senate in conjunction with the United State
Government,The United Nations Organization and The World Bank has
agreed that all payment will be through ATM CARD to avoid re
occurrence of officials enriching them selves through contractors like
you.

We have no time to waste on this matter as every thing is clear and
obvious that within two days your card will be delivered to you
through FedEx courier service company.You are highly advised to dis
communicate who ever that promise to transfer your fund to you.It is
not true unless you want to involve your self in another scam and will
shall not be held responsible for that stupid act because we warned
you.You are advise to send the following information to enable the
FedEx company to deliver your ATM CARD immediately.

You shall be educate on how to use it or operate it as soon as you
respond to this mail and also inform how much you will be withdrawing
on daily bases.Please contact Mr Cliff Richard for the processing of
your ATM CARD and Delivery to your house.His email

Tel:+234 8037176106.

FULL NAME:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER
COUNTRY:
OCCUPATION:
SEX:
AGE:

Regards.
SENATOR DAVID MARK
SENATE PRESIDENT.FED REP OF NIGERIA.
--snip--

Oh, mercy. I can't wait! "I'll be rich!" thud

--
Don't forget the 7 P's:
Proper Prior Planning Prevents ****-Poor Performance