Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Superfunlime Superfunlime is offline

Default Prima Q2700 Weird color issues.

Well Baron, I prodded around a bit, but without much luck. I don't
actually know what I'm supposed to be poking to be quite frank. I
called a few repair shops. Cheapest they charge is $75 just to look
at it, then another $80 an hour to fix, + parts. I'm not willing to
pay that kinda moolah for a not so up there TV. I can take a few
pictures if you want, however, I really don't know what to look for
since google has almost nothing on the issue, except a few other
people having different issues. Someone lost red, but they replaced a
board and it worked fine. It did however flash back blue for about 2
minutes yesterday. Last time i'll bother ya :P If I can't get it going
soon, I'll just ditch it.