Henry St.Pierre

Default CLOSE CALL - SMOKE ALARM IN THE SHOP?

Bay Area Dave wrote in
. com:

you are truly a remarkable gentleman, Rich. I'm sure your folks are
proud of you, and support your literary achievements. Do they tape
copies of your posts to their refrigerator to show all their friends
what words you've learned in school? Is your trailer similarly
anointed with your efforts?

dave

Rich wrote:

Bay Area Dave wrote in message
.com...

the "one"?

I have 5 extinguishers in our house

That's why your everybodies f***ing hero, dip****!

Gee dave,
You have a way of inviting this ****. Are you truly that naive or are you,
as several have suggested, a troll? After reading a good portion of your
posts and responses (I can't read them all because they are so numerous
that I cant find the time), I feel you are either a very simple man, lead
an extremely boring life or just like to bust balls. Don't have a problem
with the busting balls part as I tend to do it myself.
I don't agree with the "hero part", but it seems you go out of your ay to
live up to the dip**** part. No offense meant.
Regards,
Hank