Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Antifreeze - in New York

My sister used to live in the edge of the city. One neighbor
of hers didn't like the woodchuck (groundhog) in the yard.
There was unspoken agreement, every now and again he'd pop
the latest woodchuck with .22RF using shorts or CB caps or
whatever. Some of the ligher loaded rimfire are barely
audible. I've heard that if the muzzle is a foot or so
inside the (open, silly) window, it keeps slight bit of
noise indoors.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
message ...
I've never hit one, but they're the reason my gardening has
come to almost a
complete halt. Don't bother with suggestions for keeping
them away. I've
tried absolutely EVERYTHING. The only thing that will work
is not legal in
my neighborhood, unfortunately. I've come home from my band
gigs at 2:30 AM
and found 8-10 of them standing in my driveway, looking at
me like "What do
you think you're doing here?" Last 4th of July, I was
carrying my handgun
when I came home, and I could've gotten a perfect head shot
if it had been
earlier and people were still setting off fireworks.