Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default Antifreeze - in New York

I've never hit one, but they're the reason my gardening has come to almost a
complete halt. Don't bother with suggestions for keeping them away. I've
tried absolutely EVERYTHING. The only thing that will work is not legal in
my neighborhood, unfortunately. I've come home from my band gigs at 2:30 AM
and found 8-10 of them standing in my driveway, looking at me like "What do
you think you're doing here?" Last 4th of July, I was carrying my handgun
when I came home, and I could've gotten a perfect head shot if it had been
earlier and people were still setting off fireworks.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Wow, that's a lot like work. How many deer did you hit, this
year, in Durand? Do you support feeding the deer, or
shooting? Did the "police snipers" do OK?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
message ...
There are a few of those vertical driveways on the west side
of Irondequoit
Bay, but they're year-round homes. A couple have 149 steps
to get down from
the street. "Honey - we have to tip the movers $500
each...." :-)

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message
When I was a little guy, we used to vacation in the
Adirondaks. Fishing, and get away from it all. The cabins
we
rented had no insulation. I'm sure they had to be drained
and had the pipes blown out for winter. Many in the finger
lakes, likely the same way. I've been to some homes where
the driveway is vertical, and I've had to pray for safety
on
the way in, or the way out. Winter? Forget it.