Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default O/T: With All The Other...........

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 01:18:09 -0800 (PST), the infamous
" scrawled the
following:

Take the bitch out of the equation. No one made Tiger get married.
But part of marriage and acting like a grown up is to keep your word.
Now for you I see it is OK to lie to your wife. But how about Tiger's
own, personal integrity? He compromised himself, his integrity, and
his honesty. HE pledged those things, and if he can't be true to his
wife, he should at least be true to himself.

Hey, I've seen figures for adultery rates range from 60 to 90% here in
the USA. I started keeping track to show people why it makes no
difference that I'm single. The majority of men and women couple,
regardless of marital status.

My old man always told me "you better watch what you do in your life;
remember, you will have to look yourself in the eye every single
morning when you shave.... make sure you can do it".

Good advice.

--
Don't forget the 7 P's:
Proper Prior Planning Prevents ****-Poor Performance