Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Where is the best price for epoxy glue?

I have had great luck with these products:

http://www.bsi-inc.com/

They make all grades of epoxies and CA glues, and sell many different
types of each. He even has a military application line - they use his
stuff on the drones!

I have used the epoxy products for years in my construction business
as they are easily obtained since sold at a local store called Hobby
Lobby and are branded on the bottle as such. However, when you read
the bottle, it says it is "Packaged by Bob Smith Industries".

I called them and they told me it wasn't a special formula, just a
rebranding. I found this to be a good alternative to West Products,
System 3 and their stable as it are about 30 - 40% less than their
retail price.

Robert