Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Engineer's square

"Steve Turner" wrote in message
Bill wrote:
My wife mentioned she would like to give me a woodworking
item for xmas...haven't mentioned anything yet.

I'd sure like to have a Lee Valley Imperial Micro-Adjust Marking Gauge for
Christmas, if anybody wants to get one for me:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...55&cat=1,42936

I think your wife wants to get you one too Bill. :-)

Tempting...but I asked for the square. And two books by James Krenov
(Cabinet Makers Notebook and .
The Fine Art of Cabinetmaking). That's all I asked for from "santa" this
year. : )

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/