Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default O/T: With All The Other...........

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 07:12:59 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy
scrawled the following:

On Dec 11, 10:08*am, Steve Turner wrote:
RonB wrote:
On Dec 11, 7:53 am, RonB wrote:
On Dec 10, 3:10 pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:

With all the other nonsense that gets posted to the wreck, I'm
surprised nothing has surfaced about the number one player in
professional golf.
Lew
*"What's to say? Tiger is the victim here......"
"Give the guy a break. After all that effort and sacrifice......"
He's the victim? *Good grief! *What about wife, family and maybe even
the folks who work for him, not to mention the public who adored him.
He WAS among the few very big personalities that parents could point
to and say "Look at that guy. He has made it big in life and kept his
head straight." *If even some of the stuff starting to surface now is
true, he has been hitting on every thing in sight.

Don't expect a Boo Hoo here. *The guy knew he had a family, he knew he
had obligations to fans, he knew he had millions of dollars in
endorsement money at risk, and from what I understand he was raised
understanding the value of honesty and morality. *If his world caves
in on him it is because he knocked the props out from under it one
skirt at a time.

So there! *I feel better now.

RonB

Oh...And by the way he also knew he had a prenuptial agreement.

Just lost control of his zipper!

RonB

I can't understand what was wrong with what he had at home... *One of the finest looking
ladies on the planet if you ask me, and he's out tapping anything that comes along? *What a
dumbass.

--
Repeat after me:
"I am we Todd it. *I am sofa king we Todd it."

No matter how hot a woman is, somewhere there's some guy who thinks
she's a bitch.
Wood's wife 'looks' real pretty..... but that don't mean much. She
could have 'issues'.

That's why I never married. Looks wear off, personalities come out
which don't always remain matched after the two of you evolve, etc. I
had one very tight girlfriend who I thought might be the one, but she
turned into a raving bitch once we got her on the pill. Her hormones
really kicked in and she was a different person. I watched my parents
divorce (but remarried each other a year later.)

I knew lots of friends in high school who got married shortly after.
Ten years later, _every_single_one_ had been divorced at least once.
Even my sister, the stable one, didn't last quite twenty years.

That was enough proof for me.

I don't blame Tiger one bit.

--
Don't forget the 7 P's: