Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Antifreeze - in New York

When I was a little guy, we used to vacation in the
Adirondaks. Fishing, and get away from it all. The cabins we
rented had no insulation. I'm sure they had to be drained
and had the pipes blown out for winter. Many in the finger
lakes, likely the same way. I've been to some homes where
the driveway is vertical, and I've had to pray for safety on
the way in, or the way out. Winter? Forget it.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
message ...
In places like the Adirondacks, there ARE people who handle
these services,
because of the high number of vacation homes which are
closed up for winter.
Might also be that way in the Finger Lakes summer rental
zone.