Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Radial arm saw versus 12" compund sliding miter saw question.

"RicodJour" wrote in message

I just got the Festool Trion jigsaw in the mail today - took one cut,
checked out how easy it is to swap blades, cut square as can be,
systainer. Sheesh. The first one isn't free, but Festool is
definitely a drug. I'm beginning to understand why people buy the
older Festool catalogs on eBay.

Anyone want to buy my Dewalt jigsaw? Thing's like new.

You are the first that I have heard about buying the jig saw. Glad to hear
that it too has as good of a first feelings report as the sanders, saws,
vacuums, dominos, SCMS, router, hand planers.....

I don't know if you have the Festool vac or not but if you do and hook it up
to the jig saw let us know how well it contains the dust.

It is a slippery slope.