Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Emerson Electric

On Dec 11, 6:32*am, Hawke wrote:

Either the people and their governments are going to control the
corporations or the corporations are going to control them. The
corporations have no conscience and don't care a whit about the lives of
people, only profits. People and their representatives (governments) do
care about their lives and their environment. There is no middle ground.
One side is going to control or the other. If the corporations continue
to dominate and get even stronger I feel sorry for the people of the
world. For their sake the corporations have to be controlled. It's all
about who has the power. The people better assert power over
corporations or they are going to be very sorry they didn't.

Hawke

As a true believer you see only black and white. Corporations are run
by people. Most care about the lives of people, but there are bound
to be those that do not. Governments are also run by people. Some
care and some do not. My estimate is that there are more uncaring
people in government. Don't believe me, go down to you local DMV.

Dan