Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Bentley and woodworking (2/2)

Steve Turner wrote:

I have my own sad story regarding a Porsche 914/6, but I'm too choked up
to get into it...
.
.
.
On a lighter note, have you been to the car museum out in Rosanky TX?

http://ctmah.org/
(the website's not very impressive, but the museum IS)

It's out in the middle of nowhere, but it's worth the drive. Several
old Rolls Royces (some older than what you mentioned) and many other
very impressive marques: Bugatti, Pierce Arrow, Duesenberg, Cord,
Auburn, Cadillac, Packard, Stutz, etc, etc. They even have a Mercedes
Gull Wing! A friend of mine from Missouri visits me almost every year,
and we never tire of going; it takes us about three or four hours to get
through the whole thing!

However, the same owner recently opened up a similar sister museum in
San Marcos, and he moved some of the better cars to that location, so
you might want to visit both places. :-)

Thanks for the heads up!!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08