Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default Antifreeze - not just for cars

All I know is that the traffic kept me from getting to a fishing hole early
enough one day. It's just a 2-lane road leading to that festival.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I'm not sure about the Muslim pilgrimage hotels. As to
Pageant, yes, I've heard of it. And I've also been in the
audience to see it. Rather impressive. Also rather
spiritual, and a great way for the church to get the word
out. The Spirit of the Lord is strong there, and helps
people to decide to join the church.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
message ...
They may own hotels, but are they official Muslim hotels,
built specifically
to cater to a pilgrimage? I don't know. But Mormons have
one!

Have you ever experienced this amazing show?

http://www.hillcumorah.org/Pageant/Default.aspx

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message
Muslims don't have a hotel? All that money, and no hotel?
Well, with the island of Dubai, who needs a hotel. I think
they have a bunch of hotels, and corner stores in the US.

You know why India women have that dark spot in their
forehead? On the wedding night, the groom has to scratch
it
off, and see if he got a 7-11, a bodega, or a taxicab.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
message ...
But the Muslims don't have their own official hotel. So
they
suck. :-)

http://www.palmyrainn.com/