Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default To My Friends In South Texas This Evening

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 18:23:34 -0600, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

Martin H. Eastburn wrote:
It might be the tilt of the Earth and the fact that the Sun
is getting hotter for some strange reason. Snow and ice is
vaporizing off other planets as well.
Something is up in the Solar System we don't know about yet.

Last I heard the sun was getting cooler. Then again, big Al apparently
hasn't addressed that issue yet, so we have no scientific leadership in
that regard.

Bloody 'ell! I'm sure glad I swallowed that sip of coffee just before
reading your post, Swingy. Bwahahahaha!

Something WeeGee said a couple weeks ago kept eating at me. He said
"Al Gore is totally irrelevant." While I wanted to agree with him, I
kept thinking "Well, he is to us, but he's still getting far too many
world headlines, being awarded (what used to be) prestigious awards,
and raking in tons of money for the bull**** he spews, even though he
doesn't _live_ the lifestyle he preaches. He should be shunned but he
isn't, he's practically -worshiped- globally. It's ghastly."

Prayer for Algo May your karma rise up to meet you, and soon.

--
To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen
to what the world tells you you ought to prefer,