Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default To My Friends In South Texas This Evening

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 07:35:37 GMT, the infamous Bob Martin
scrawled the following:

in 125044 20091208 181751 Larry Jaques wrote:
What you're failing to see is that as one glacier recedes here,
another grows somewhere else on this planet. Please look into it and
stop overreacting. What you see locally isn't "global".

I'm failing to see? ROFL
Glaciers are retreating in North America, South America, the Alps, the Himalayas,
Africa, Greenland, West Antarctica and New Zealand.

Africa? You're referring to the snows of Kilimanjaro?

Name one glacier that is growing.

Antarctica, Alaska, Norway, the Himalayas, the Alps, Washington state
http://www.google.com/search?q=glaciers+growing+again
Three million seven hundred and thirty hits.
Pay attention this time, and perhaps buy a new Bull**** Detector. You
are obviously missing key concepts if you still believe in The
Anointed One (O), the Tooth Fairy, Algore, Santa Claus, Anthropogenic
Global Warming(kumbaya), etc.

Your idea of global is different to mine.

I confine mine concept of global to the Earth as a whole. You don't
seem to recognize that the nature of the Earth (Gaia/Mother Nature if
you simply must have a fairy name) has decided this, too, that when
she takes ice from one spot, she puts it in another, keeping a balance
on the globe as a whole. This changes daily, so keep up, eh?

Googlectually Yours,
LJ

--
To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen
to what the world tells you you ought to prefer,